Prebuilt LT2-F FireBot HAZMAT Surveillance Robot Package
This is SuperDroid Robots LT2-F Tactical Robot. The LT2-F was qualified during a series of NIST tests. The robot package includes a custom remote, front tilt camera, and battery charging station. With the included Stabilizer Flipper Arms, the robot is capable of climbing over virtually anything as tall as the robot is long. Its low profile and compact size make it a great tool for going into collapsed structures or under cars, yet is large enough to get up stairs, etc. with ease.
The Robot is setup with many extra features for first responders to analyze hazardous situations remotely keeping personnel safe. This robot is setup with a HAZMAT gas sensor and painted red. It also comes with a 360 degree pan and tilt camera with a 27X zoom camera. The zoom camera has manual and auto focus. The camera and HAZMAT sensor payloads are mounted on a rail system making them removable based on different scenarios.
- HAZMAT - HAZMAT sensors can be used to look for dangerous gasses. and remotely warn personnel.
- Low Clearance Inspection - Weatherproof chassis designed to go where other robots can't i.e., under most vehicles, beds, or other hiding areas etc.
- Climbing Obstacles - With the attached flipper arms this robot can climb almost anything that is as high as the robot is long. Robot can also self-right if it gets turned over.
- Remote Surveillance - The tilting IR camera allows the viewer to see everything even in the total darkness.
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- Platform: This enclosed robot comes complete with motors, motor controllers, batteries, Generation 4 tracks, and flipper arms.
- HAZMAT Sensors:
- Model: MultiRAE PGM-6228
- Measures: Carbon Monoxide(CO), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Oxygen (O2), and Mehtane (CH4)
- Includes: Seperate protective transport case for sensor, calibration gas, USB travel charger
- Camera System:
- Tilting IR camera embedded in the nose of the robot.
- 360 pan and Tilt 27X Optical zoom camera on a removable top rail mounted system. Protected by a removable roll cage.
- 7 IR camera - rear facing.
- Video switch allowing operator to remotely toggle between cameras.
- On-Screen-Display of HAZMAT sensor status.
- LED Lights: mounted on the 27X Optical Zoom camera and front Tilt camera. Remotely operated.
- Tactical OCU: Custom Built Enclosed Case Digital OCU For more information on our Tactical Remotes, please visit our support page.
- Battery Charging: The chargers are fully automatic and will charge all the batteries simultaneously.
- Robot Run Time: Up to 4 hours.
- Speed: 0 to 5 feet per second, infinitely adjustable/controllable.
- Weight: ~45 lbs.
- Dimensions: Total height (floor to top of treads): ~7 inches, total width: ~18.625 inches, total length: ~27 inches. Ground Clearance: ~2".
- Assembly: The entire robot is assembled, configured, tested, and supported by our professionally trained staff here in NC.